Tuesday, November 02, 2010

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!

i know i haven't been blogging for a while now
exams kept me away frm using the computer
but i'm back on nowww......


just a little summary~

EXAMS.....
-got me staying up late
-got my head in the books
-was easy an also hard
-didn't not really study on those unimportant subjects LAZYness
-ARE FINALLY OVER

CHEER.....
-BACK HANDSPRING wit the help of my 2coaches (Kheen Ho & Dixon) FAILED
i'm still not stable enough yet
so back to the bar
-FRONTWALK...i did it!
but not a full success yet
have to work on getting up faster
-last friday at gym, Coach Kheen Ho hurt his hand & Faye Kim sprained her ankle
GET WELL SOON YOU GUYS <3
-frm this week onwards
practice 4times a week
-TOE TOUCH..... I finally nailed it
flat toe touches are pretty.....

outing wit friends at OU 2morrow!
looking forward <3



No comments:

Post a Comment