Sunday, September 26, 2010

*waves* helloooo

kinda busy weekend
in short:

Spend a night at Westin KL on fridayyy

Went to Kiara1 for the AGM meeting with mum & dad
met up with cousins there & played pool & hang around the swimming pool
fooled around with the 6 yrs old british boy with cousins

Lunch at Westin KL with grandparents
met up with mum at HOME DEC booth2260
came back

Grandma bought me this really nice braclet~

I LOVE U ALWAYS GRANDMA
see how hot my grandma still is
guess how old is she?
72, yes 72 that's it
i know not many grandma's at this age still wear tights like my grandma does
& the 1 sitting down is my grandpa
he's usually not all of tht gloomy
see, he usually puts on a smile on his face =)
I LOVE U TOO GRANDPAA
I LOVE EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE NATION
ignore my crap
& tht's all for 2day
PUT ON A SMILE FOR EVERY NEW DAY =)





No comments:

Post a Comment